Friday, June 20, 2008

Making Money Online - make money working from home.

Here I would like to share my own experiences while I attempted to make money working from home.

Everyone knows that it is not an easy task especially for a newbie to make money online. It requires lot of patience and perseverense. Two years ago when I decided to make extra money using Internet, first I opted for easiest job I came across, to work as home based typist for some companies. Some of them required to place ads for their companies and some offered some online data entry jobs. In case of ad typing job the compensation given was very less and irregular and I was required to honour the deadlines. They called it data entry, type at home and work from home jobs, soon I realised they are not data entry but just a way of advertising those same companies. bringing more and more people to do the samething again. The other job which looked like a real data entry job was typing in an online format, some data given by them. However here the volume was so much and accuracy demanded was so high that it was virtually impossible for an average person to complete the task in the given time limit. The joining fee was non-refundable. I could not finish even a single assignment in time.

Subsequently I tried various other programs like paid to read e-mails, paid to surf, taking surveys, some high yield income programs etc. etc. none of them worked for me. I even tried stock and forex markets, I found them more risky.

Later I came to know that, if I want to make profits, I must sell some digital information products to people. The best way would be to create own product and sell it online with 100% profit, but it is not easy for everyone to make own product and build a website with an attractive sales pages. Then easier way is to sell other‘s products which we normally call affiliate programs. I started with Clickbank products. I used ad placing in free classified free websites, I started getting results with practically no investment. Then I took multiple products and placed in a simple website and added adsense on it. It worked even better. I started using Adwords with cheaper bids like $0.10 per click. The performance of my home business improved. But then these days the cost per click for normal keywords have gone up and it requires more skill to use Adwords now. most of my ppc campaigns started showing losses.

Having said this, I think for a beginner who tries to make money with work from home job, The safe start would be to try PPC publishing like Adsense and then try some affiliate programs from that website. The basic steps and guidelines required for a beginner, I have given as free information for the benefit of users in a website http://freestuff4us2.com . If anyone wishes, can visit this website to get basic information to make money online from home, I hope this website will help them getting started in money making home based business. Lastly one should keep in mind that advertising or marketing is the most important aspect of any online home based business. The most inexpensive way to promote yor website is to keep a good quality and unique content in the website and build more and more numbers of inbound links from other websites, which can be achieved by ad placing and buying some one way or three way links. Reciprocal links with similar sites is fine. So, now I am happier with regular adsense income and occasional sales from my websites

Author Resource:- Did you find this article useful? For more useful tips & hints, Points to ponder and keep in mind, techniques & insights pertaining to Google Adsense, Do please browse for more information at our website :-
www.google-atm-machine.com
www.googleatmcash.com

No comments: